Capital City : Jakarta
Dialing code : +62
Currency : Indonesian Rupiah (IDR)
Population : 258.7 million (2017)
Official language : Indonesian
1. Custom and Duties
- You must be in the possession of a passport that has at least six months’ validity at the time of your arrival.
- Visa on Arrival (max 30 days)
- For more details, please read: Indonesia Visa Regulations
- Free Visa – Facility (max 30 days)
- Extended for Citizens of following Countries:Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore, Brunei, Darussalam,The Philippines, Hong Kong Special Administrative Region, Chile, Morocco, Peru and Vietnam.
2. Currency & Business Hours
- The unit of currency used in Indonesia is the rupiah (Rp). There are coins of 50 and 100 Rp.
- The denominations of the notes are 1,000, 5,000, 10,000, 20,000, 50,000 and 100,000 Rp.
b. Business Hours
- Banks: 09 am - 03 pm (Mon to Fri) Shopping complexes: 10 am - 09 pm.